Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
Managing Partner, Co-Founder
Levi & Korsinsky LLP / CORE Monitoring Systems LLC
Eduard Korsinsky is the Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Levi & Korsinsky LLP, a national securities firm that has recovered billions of dollars for investors since its formation in 2003. For more than 24 years Mr. Korsinsky has represented investors and institutional shareholders in complex securities matters. He has achieved significant recoveries for stockholders, including a $79 million recovery for investors of E-Trade Financial Corporation and a payment ladder indemnifying investors of Google, Inc. up to $8 billion in losses on a ground-breaking corporate governance case. His firm serves as lead counsel in some of the largest securities matters involving Tesla, US Steel, Kraft Heinz and others. He has been named a New York “Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters and is recognized as one of the country’s leading practitioners in class action and derivative matters.
Mr. Korsinsky is also a founder of CORE Monitoring Systems LLC, a technology platform designed to assist institutional clients more effectively monitor their investment portfolios and maximize recoveries on securities litigation.
Mr. Korsinsky received his LL.M. Master of Law(s) from New York University School of Law in 1997 and his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School in 1995.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. Master of Law(s) Taxation(1997)
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. (1995)
- Brooklyn College, B.S., Accounting, summa cum laude (1992)
- New York (1996)
- New Jersey (1996)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (1998)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York (1998)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (2006)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (2010)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York (2011)
- United States District Court of New Jersey (2012)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (2013)
- Delaware Court Dismisses Compensation Case Against Goldman Sachs, ABA Section of Securities Litigation News & Developments (Nov. 7, 2011)
- SDNY Questions SEC Settlement Practices in Citigroup Settlement, ABA Section of Securities Litigation News & Developments (Nov. 7, 2011)
- New York Court Dismisses Shareholder
- Building Trades News Newsletter (2020-2021)
- The Texas Association of Public Employee Retirement Systems (TEXPERS) Monitor (2021)
- Michigan Association of Public Employee Retirement Systems (MAPERS) Newsletter (2021)
- Florida Public Pension Trustees Association (FPPTA) (2021)
- “Best Practices for Monitoring Your Securities Portfolio in 2021.”