The FPPTA Relief Fund was established to provide financial assistance to either active or Associate Members of the FPPTA in good standing who may have passed away or fallen upon hard times, including but not limited to reasons related to medical issues, loss of employment, other tragic events or for a widow/widower or a close family member of a fallen comrade who may need financial assistance.
- Funding Source: Primarily from the proceeds of the Annual Associates’ Members Charitable Golf Classic along with donations from Associate and active members. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall prevent the Relief Fund Committee from accepting funding and/or donations from other sources.
- Eligibility: An active participant or retiree of an active member or persons who are Associate Members of the FPPTA in Good-Standing as those terms are defined in the FPPTA By-Laws. Additionally, an individual having a marital or close familial relationship to an active participant or retiree of an active member or to persons who are Associate Members to be decided at the sole discretion of the Relief Fund Committee.
- Click here to download a PDF relief form
In 2010, the FPPTA Relief Fund was established to provide financial assistance to FPPTA members in need, so today profits from the golf tournament are deposited into the Relief Fund account, which is governed by a committee representing Associate Members, the FPPTA Board of Directors and Trustee Members.
- Steve Aspinall – Committee Co-Chair – St Petersburg Police Pension Fund
- Katie Byrne – Committee Co-Chair
- Howard Bos- Richmond Capital Management
- Paul Lundmark- Richmond Capital Management
- Tim Olsen – Melbourne Firefighter’s Pension Fund
- Ken Harrison – Surgarman and Susskind, PA
- Janna Hamilton – Garcia Hamilton & Associates
- Ann Thompson – Vero Beach Police
Do not know how to handle this shortcode.