CPPT Program Live Stream
- If you have trouble viewing the video stream due to firewall or excessive buffering, try clicking on the link directly under the video player for an alternate video stream hosted on YouTube.
- For general technical questions regarding today’s program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind there is nothing we can do to solve internet connectivity issues, firewall restrictions, and other issues that may arise due to browser settings or your work place’s filters and restrictions.
- The times in the agenda are approximate. Each session will vary slightly in length. Just know you will have two full 15-minute coffee breaks and an hour-long lunch break regardless of whether the program is running slightly behind or ahead of schedule.
- Follow along with the study guide that was mailed to you and make notes or jot down questions you have for the speakers for tomorrow’s Q&A session.
- The Q&A session will begin at 10am tomorrow. A Zoom invitation was sent to you yesterday. Check your inbox (as well as your spam folder). If you did not receive the invitation please contact email@example.com.
- Following tomorrow’s Q&A session you will be emailed a link to the exam. Please allow 15 minutes for the exam email to arrive in your inbox. If, at that point, you still have not received a link contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will have two hours to complete the exam. Do not refresh or close out of your browser while taking the exam. If you do, your progress may not be saved. You may click the link to the exam and start over within the allotted time frame.
- You may refer to your study guide while taking the exam. Once you’ve submitted your exam, you will receive your score instantaneously.
- Thank you for your participation and good luck!